Thursday, July 12, 2007

quotes of the day...

"why can't you just be a normal woman and stop wanting sex after you get married?"
... umm... no

"they're not just trackpants, they're warm winter pants... surely that means I can wear them in public"
... umm... no

"oh so when you say 'whatever, its your choice' you actually mean 'I'll give you a choice but only cos I know you'll do what I want, and if you don't do what I want, then I'll just negate the your choice bit and tell you what to do anyway, either way its my decision not yours'."
... umm... yes

"whats worse, me farting in your car or me getting bowel cancer *insert my silence here* oh great you'd rather me get cancer??"
... umm... maybe... depends.... probably

"so what are you thinking about right now... oh it better not be wow!"
... umm... no comment :P

No comments: