Sunday, August 5, 2007

current top 10 eeky things in the life of me

1. Noah seems to have discovered his manhood all of a sudden. The moment he's naked he stares at his willy like he's never seen it before. Plus he plays with it every chance he gets... its like he's obsessed! He doesn't even play with his toys anymore in the shower, just his "one" toy if you get my meaning lol. What the?

2. Noah is officially booby weaned, yay. Not that I'm gonna get much of a chance to regain "normal" boobs anytime soon... *mutters something about baby blob*... but heck at least I won't be leeched on for a while. Yay, personal space, yay.

3. Our unit is filled with boxes atm, cardboard boxes... we might be moving... damn boxes everywhere!! And not just moving down the street or even to the next suburb - we're considering moving towns. Eeky on its own, but when you add the fact that we'd be moving away from friends but closer to family... now THAT'S an eek!

4. I realised today - while looking at the calendar - that its August, which means its almost Sept... which means its, like, Christmas soon! Holy crap! I think this is what they mean by "christmas in July" lol. You suddenly realise you can't afford Christmas even tho its 5 months away and start to immediately and frantically search for bargains. :P

5. I saw the funniest sight the other day while shopping... remember the Flintstones? No joke, I saw an old woman sitting in a wheelchair, with her feet dangling onto the floor, shuffling the wheelchair along. I swear to god it was an official bedrock wheelchair, minus the stone wheels. Whats the point lol? I wanted to sing the yabadabadooo song Fred-and-Barney-style, but I somehow managed to restrain myself... but only just. Yeah yeah, I know I know... its one of those visual "you had to be there" kind of things but I don't care. Frick it was funny. :P

6....

Ahh fuck it, 5 will do. I'm tired. :P

No comments: