Tuesday, December 25, 2007

So this is Christmas, and what have you done, another year over, and a new one just begun

Hmm. So thats another christmas and another year gone I guess. Is it just me or does time seem to be speeding up?

Thats my whole blog.

Not much else to say.

Ate too much, drank too much, giggled online too much (apparently lol), talked to the family too much, hid from the family by using the old "must go feed the baby upstairs" excuse too much... basically just did everything too much lol. And now I have a head ache. Although thats probably got something to do with the whole drank-too-much bit.

In other news... I think you were right Kus. A fake woot that feels like a real woot only after beer is added probably has the makings of a fake woot by the end of the day. Wow you Americans aren't so dumb after all, go figure.

Oh and, yeah, my head hurts. Woest me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.

Anonymous said...

Time IS speeding up. And what the h%#l is a woot?