Thursday, November 29, 2007

10 Alana-specific baby facts

Baby blob @ 4 weeks

1. She needs to grow into her huge round cheeks in much the same way a Great Dane puppy needs to grow into its over-sized paws.
2. Her nick should be fart girl... she's so loud that she makes Noah laugh.
3. She's actually little and skinny and not the budda baby she appears to be in this photo.
4. Similarly, her hair is darker than it appears here.
5. I think her eyes are gonna be blue, dammit... *swears*
6. Her hair... hmm. It has this whole standing straight up tendency. I think she needs a heavier shampoo lol.
7. She not only looks like a little monkey, she constantly grunts and groans like an animal too. Constantly. I've gotten used to it now but for the first few days it used to keep me awake lol.
8. She's currently average length and weight for her correct gestational age i.e. 37 weeks. But her head is a tad smaller than average... a fact which is made up for in cheek size I think. *points to fact #1*
9. Speaking of growth... she's gone up a whole dress size already! She now fits her 0000 clothes perfectly! Woot, no more tiny baby in giants clothing!
10. So far I like this one. She might not be the cutest baby on the block but I think I might keep her anyway. I'm getting soft in my old age lol. :D

2 comments:

dissok said...

Yay ... a photo! :)

I've got so many comments to make regarding your last few posts but it is like 1:45am so I have no hope of getting all the words out right. So, here come the dot points instead ...

* WK vomited on the lawn?? Hehehe ... that's funny, the poor thing.

* Ewwww to the womby water thing. I am so NEVER giving birth. I'm too bloody old for it now anyway. LOL re telling the ward clerk/receptionist/nurse ... whatever ... about the womby water instead of saying, "Fuck, this baby is coming way early!"

* I dunno about the blue eyes. I kinda like blue eyes and dark hair together. IMHO, it looks kinda stunning.

* My how will you survive xmas result was bailing out to the islands ... suffer ... hehehe

* Hope the post-pregnancy health issues clear up as much as they can as quickly as they can. Try to take care of yourself, ok!!!! (Err, as much as you can with two littlies, two biggies and a hub anyhoo).

* I'm soooooo moving down to Tassie with u guys if WK gets a job down there. LOL

dissok said...

Have you worked out your site's feed yet? From memory blogger uses atom not rss (don't quote me on that one though), so your feed can be found here ... http://eekjoey.blogspot.com/atom.xml