Wednesday, May 23, 2007

*yawns on cue*

I just got home from taking the kids to school... Noah hasn't slept yet today... there's washing to do and breaky dishes to do and all Noah's mess from last night (man he's destructive!) and beds to make and and and... all the normal vacuuming and toilet cleaning and stuff.

Sigh.

I am a house slave.

Sigh.

I'm not a good house slave atm, granted, but I still feel like one. Perhaps I shouldn't have walked upstairs and turned the computer on....

Can I sit here all day and bitch and moan about the state of my house? Or is that the definition of procrastination?

Sigh.

Maybe after stupid lunch I'll do some stupid house work. Stupid house work is so stupid.

Oh great, now WK needs help analysing that stupid Hinder song lol. Stupidity seems to be everywhere today lol.

*insert more procrastination type crap here*

No comments: