Wednesday, April 25, 2007

23 whats? whos? hows? huh?


I'm not exactly a Jim Carrey fan... I mean, he's ok. Quite funny in some movies but I wouldn't call myself a "fan". I am, however, a fan of the psych thriller, so Mr Carrey's new movie, The Number 23, looks pretty interesting to me... worth a google anyway.

So, yep, I googled the Number 23 and there's heaps of sites. Check out the preview on youtube.
And the pic they're using to market the movie looks pretty scary, rather demonic...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Hmm, so I'm still interested but what does rotten tomatoes say? Do I really want to know lol?

Sigh.

According to the critics this movie is...
"An unengaging and colossally dumb occult thriller"
"So cheesy its almost transcendent"
"mind-numbingly silly"

SIGH.

Oh well. I'd still like to see it but I guess I'll wait til it comes out on DVD. :(

Just thinking... I bet it has a stupidly simple ending like... Jim's schizo and the murderer/23 addict is actually himself. Maybe he murdered the girl and wrote the book. Just like that Robert De Niro movie with the little girl, whatever that was called.


Meh, whatever. If I get bored I'll go back to Wikipedia and read the entire plot, twists, ending, everything lol. :P

No comments: