Wednesday, April 25, 2007

eek... how come kym's a purebred and I'm a stray? lol

Joey, you cope with dog days by being a Streetwise Stray

When the going gets tough, you get even tougher! If life's not going according to plan, you're famous for knowing exactly what to do and when to do it. And more importantly, even when you're unsure of your next move, you keep your cool under pressure.

An awkward date? A parking ticket? A bad hair day? You make the best of it, and know there's more to sweat than the small stuff. But that's not all: Inside your "ruff" exterior lies a heart of gold and a personality to match. Way to stay ahead of the pack!

Damn Tickle, damn them!

How do I "Deal with Dog Days"?

Pfft. I lie in bed or on the couch all day. I ain't no stray lol! I have a home dammit! :P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*Waves to the stray* LOL

I dunno though. Streetwise Strays have some good qualities going there!