Tuesday, April 17, 2007

no backin out now

Wedding's all booked... well almost all booked... partially... some of... meh.

Point is - wedding is set for 16th June at one of our fav beaches, yay. Invitations almost ready to go out, hopefully tomorrow. I wonder if I should make WK mail them... see if he can recreate that episode from Scrubs where Turk tries to post his wedding invites and blah blah. It was funny, but nice. Nice? Meh, I'm all hormonal today.

WK doesn't know it yet but I'm taking him to the Thai restaurant tonight that my bud Loo and I chose for the wedding dinner. :D LOVE the curry there! I'm salivating just thinking about it. *drools all over the keyboard*

Um, what else is there?

Oh yeah.. Noah's been sick. Had croup. Scared the shite out of us with his doglike coughing and inability to breathe properly during the night. But he's getting better.

And the new bebe... the family consensus seems to be that it needs to be a girl.
Zac doesn't want another brother: "I've already got Noah and he's my best friend".
Laura is adamant she doesn't want three brothers: "Another brother? OMG. No, I need a sister."
WK: "Of course its a little girl"

So I guess even if its a boy we'll just have to dress it up in pink dresses and pretend...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I pitty it no matter its gender, pink dresses suck.