Monday, June 25, 2007

*hyperventilates* I saw the R rating, and for a sec I thought "oh fk they're gonna delete me like msn did to my first blog"... but, phew...

Online Dating

LOL. Stay away kiddies!

Hmm... I need to make this blog worse. An R rating is not bad enough when you compare it to Moth's NC-17 (no one under 17 allowed) rating for his anti-christian whinging "yes we were sheep, but thank the lord we got out... oops, not the lord... thank someone else instead... oh gosh I don't know who to thank now, what do I do?" blog.

So I guess I'll have to add more swear words.
Here goes... just the basics...

fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck
shit shit shit shit shit shit
ass ass ass ass ass ass
bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch
cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt
hell hell hell hell hell hell
bastard bastard bastard bastard
piss piss piss piss piss piss
dick dick dick dick dick dick
tit tit tit tit tit tit

Arrgh what have I missed?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmmm ... I got a G rating. I guess I'm all squeaky clean.

Anonymous said...

hahaha jojojo swears to much. Funny lil fucker that she is. xoxo

Eek said...

hahaha anonymous Reginald.

I'd recognise that laugh anywhere!

mothpete said...

apparently 'gays' is a swear word according to my test. What's up with that eh?

Is my blog whingy? You can't have too many blogs that focus on laughing at Christianity. They take themselves far too seriously. someone's got to help em out. fuck it.