Tuesday, June 26, 2007

i think i'm too tired to blog

... so I'm gonna make this short and sweet.

Two blogworthy points:

1. today sucked. stressful. hospital visit... saw the physician who looks after me and my health as opposed to the obstetrician who's in charge of the fetus. not pleasant - what with the serious discussion and all lol. long story involving the fact that I think I'm allergic to pregnancy lol. or maybe I'm just allergic to children, hehe. *fingers crossed for little Blobby* yes I realise we need to plan for all types of outcomes, yes I realise this is a high risk pregnancy, and yes I realise the "no more babies" thing lol. but seriously, we're 16 weeks already and things aren't going that badly! Blob's still here and I'm still breathing ffs!

... and cos today was so sucky...

2. we're gonna do the whole fun newlyweds "pretend we're on a honeymoon" thing tomorrow and forget about all the stress of uni and money and blob and, well, everything. go out for breakfast... go for a walk on the beach... hopefully catch a daytime movie... spend money we dont have lol. yay. Noah better damn well behave or it'll be all grrr'y. :P

See? I'm too tired to even use capital letters or punctuation lol.

Meh, whatever.

No comments: