Thursday, June 14, 2007

sigh

Tired. Really tired. But brain won't turn off. So many things to do. I shouldn't have turned my computer on lol.

I need to write a list, maybe I'll feel more "in control" if I have a silly handwritten piece of paper which I can carry with me everywhere during the next few days. So I don't forget anything. Or miss anything. Or forget to miss anything. Or whatever.

An itinerary. Thats what I need. Yes. Will do that now. Then back to bed.

Short sentences. Somewhat intriguing. Weird, unusual... but mainly just weird.

Now wheres the damn normal paper and pen instead of this monitor and keyboard business?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey babtm we get married in just under 12 hours. OMG EEK!? I caant sleep...Gonna go grab an hour or two, cause I cant really sleep all day tomorrow with the boys here.

I just want you to know, my love, that no matter what, you have enriched my life beyond measure, and I am a totally different(and better) person now than I was before i met you.

(k) I love you baby.

Eek said...

5.29am huh. I was awake then too.

Watching the sunrise, thinking about... stuff, everything, life. Wishing, dreaming.

Maybe stressing a little lol.

Sigh. Having a sad day today. Weird. Probably hormonal :P

Will blog soon ish I guess... anything to procrastinate for longer and escape the unpacking. Shivers its hard to type properly with long nails lol.

xx