Sunday, June 3, 2007

meh

Just in one of those off moods. I like this pic - found it a few nights ago on someone's blog somewhere... wish I could remember lol.

The whole person hiding within a person concept - intriguing. And notice how disjointed the "outer" person (the real actual person) is. I also like the fact that the person "looks" the same... the inner and outer person is actually represented the same visually (cept for the disjointed square thing of course lol). Anyhoo I like it and its appropriate atm.

In other news... that little inner person... thats how I sit in the shower lol. The grey stuff is the shower water and the little blue person hugging his/her legs while he's probably asleep (or maybe just very very sleepy) is, well, me!

Um.. what else is there.. meh, whatever. Tired. Hormonal probably. Stuff to do.

And speaking of stuff I just want to reiterate how much I dislike family and all their 'input' when it comes to weddings etc. Like, seriously, if you're thinking of getting married... its just not worth it. Elope instead. Unless you have one of those perfect beaver cleaver type families where everyone supports each other but minds their own business at the appropriate time... meh. Just elope. I hear hamilton island is a really nice "elope here" type of destination lol.

Where was I? Oh yeah. The wedding. Less than 2 weeks away. Its a very low key, informal affair. No big airy fairy reception, no flowers, no bridal party, no church, no rings (*sobs*), no cake... none of the pompous, silly wedding stuff. I'm really looking forward to the whole weekend... its just that we have other semi-more important stuff going on (like with baby blob for instance, and Noah). So when family keep going on and on about wedding crap... I'm like, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Obviously getting married IS a big deal... but the wedding details are so NOT a big deal. Sigh.

I'm sooo talking in circles. Tired. End blog.

No comments: